Brad Reeves is an Associate in the Jackson, Mississippi office and a member of the firm’s Products Liability and Casualty Group of the Litigation Section. Mr. Reeves focuses his practice in the following areas:
Real Estate Litigation
Brad has represented numerous interstate and intrastate pipeline clients in federal and state courts in trials before both judges and juries. Brad has negotiated numerous easements and participated in hundreds of condemnation proceedings in Mississippi and Alabama. Brad also has participated in pipeline-related injunction proceedings at the pre-construction, construction, and maintenance stages in both federal and state courts. In addition, Brad successfully represented a propane transport company in a suit to acquire an easement by necessity to its pipeline and loading dock on the Mississippi River.
Products Liability and Casualty
Mr. Reeves has represented clients in federal and state courts in complex litigation and mass torts including asbestos, silica, and industrial chemicals. Brad also has extensive experience in other areas of law involving property damage, oil and gas litigation, and general personal injury litigation.
Brad represents companies and individuals in commercial and business lawsuits. His business litigation experience covers issues such as contract disputes, creditor’s rights and insurance coverage.
- American Bar Association
- Nominated by the Mississippi Supreme Court to serve on the Complaint Tribunal of the Mississippi Bar
- Mississippi Bar Association: Co-chair, Disaster Relief Committee
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the Mississippi Bar Association- Board of Directors
- Jackson Young Lawyers Association- Social Chairman
- Leadership Greater Jackson- Graduate
- Young Professionals Alliance- Board of Directors
- Central MS Chapter of the Mississippi State University Alumni Association- President
- Mississippi Heritage Trust- Board of Directors
- Mississippi College- Adjunct Professor of Real Estate & Real Estate Law