Litigation E-Discovery Paralegal
Atlanta - Georgia
- Support substantive legal division processes by performing key job functions such as drafting and/or reviewing legal documentation and correspondence with minimal attorney supervision.
- Prepare for and coordinate litigation proceedings, monitor litigation caseload, and assist with pre-trial discovery and trial preparation.
- Manage litigation holds, document reviews, and document production.
- Assist with development of efficient workflows relating to document review, evidence management, custodial interviews, and oversight of data collection processes.
- Coordinate document discovery including processing, scanning, coding, review and production.
- Assist with vendor management and act as a liaison between vendor project managers and case team.
- Organize and maintain legal documentation.
- Research and respond to inquiries and requests for information.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Willingness to learn about complex processes and related documentation, and to analyze and review documents.
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
- Position requires a high degree of discretion, confidentiality, professionalism and judgment.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Some overtime may be required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of two to three years work experience as a litigation paralegal.
- Advanced knowledge of court system and e-filing procedures required.
- Extensive knowledge and experience using Relativity required.
- A Bachelor degree in Legal Studies, Information Management or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired and/or Certification as a Paralegal.
Please send resume and salary requirements to