Legal Secretary - Energy
Birmingham - Alabama
• Prepare, proofread and edit legal documents and correspondence including contracts, letters, memos, and reports.
• Organize and maintain files.
• Maintain calendar and deadlines for attorneys.
• Schedule meetings and conferences.
• Answer incoming telephone calls.
• Perform time entry for billable time.
• Research and respond to inquiries and requests for information.
• Handle travel arrangements for attorneys.
• Process expense reports on a timely basis.
• Provide other support as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong word processing and proofreading skills.
• Detail-oriented and strong follow-through skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Ability and flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Typing speed of 55+ wpm.
• Some overtime may be required.
Education and Experience:
• Prior transactional experience preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
Please send resume and salary requirements to