- Process and prepare expense reimbursement checks.
- Maintain filing for Billing and Accounts Payable departments.
- Process client expenses such as overtime, messenger mileage, phone expenses, research expenses, and postage expenses.
- Prepare various spreadsheets such as personal expense charges, miscellaneous deductions, United Way, Credit Union, YMCA and cell phone reimbursements as needed for payroll and other accounting functions.
- Assist Accounts Payable in preparing “rush” checks as needed.
- Provide back-up for preparing/posting the daily deposit.
- Provide back-up for preparing trust checks.
- Other responsibilities as requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Perform well under pressure with multiple demands
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required, College degree preferred
Please submit resume and salary expectations to
9/10/2014 12:00:00 AM
Office Services Assistant
Montgomery - Alabama
• Photocopying and scanning legal documents
• Printing and binding documents and materials
• Burning CDs/DVDs
• Receiving, sorting and delivering mail and packages
• Ordering, receiving and stocking supply inventory
• Deliver letters, packages and records to and from outside organizations
• Operate a fax machine to receive incoming and send outgoing faxes.
• Answer telephone calls at reception desk
• Assist in setup of conference rooms, coffee areas and other facilities upkeep.
• Send and retrieve files to and from offsite storage.
• Assist with various needs of the attorneys, secretaries, and paralegals
Qualifications and Requirements:
• General knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro, Word, Outlook and Excel
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Great communication and customer service skills
• High attention to detail needed to follow detailed project instructions
• Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and proof of current insurance required
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• High school diploma or its equivalent required
Please send resume and salary requirements to
9/9/2014 12:00:00 AM