Birmingham - Alabama
- Generating pre-bills for review by the respective attorneys and ensuring any necessary edits are made prior to billing.
- Generating bills from corrected pre-bills using various bill formats and in accordance with matter-specific billing instructions.
- Generating electronic bills using the appropriate bill format.
- Communicating changes for client and matter information (address, contact, rates, bill format, etc.) and ensuring such changes are made timely and correctly.
- Responding on an ad hoc basis to inquiries regarding billing activity for different matters.
- Creating summarized reports outlining activities on matters during the period covered.
- Following up on unapplied cash/on account fees/on account disbursements and trust balances to ensure appropriate and timely resolution.
- Other responsibilities as requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other team members.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Committed to outstanding client service.
- Some overtime required.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required, college degree desired.
- Two or more years related experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Time and Billing software knowledge desirable.
Please submit resume and salary expectations to
Gulfport - Mississippi
- Pick up and deliver packages
- Pick-up deliveries
- File documents with Federal, State, and Bankruptcy courts
- Serve Subpoenas as needed
- Stock conference and supply rooms with appropriate supplies
- Assist with various needs of the attorneys, secretaries, and paralegals
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and proof of current insurance required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- High school diploma or its equivalent required