Legal Secretary - Litigation
Birmingham - Alabama
- Prepare and edit legal documents and correspondence including letters, memos, dictation, briefs, pleadings and reports.
- Organize and maintain files.
- Maintain calendar and deadlines for attorneys.
- Schedule meetings and conferences.
- Answer incoming telephone calls.
- Perform time entry for billable time.
- Research and respond to inquiries and requests for information.
- Provide other support as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong word processing skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability and flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
- Typing speed of 55+ wpm.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Some overtime may be required.
Education and Experience:
- Prior litigation experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Please send resume and salary requirements to