Marketing and Recruiting Administrative Assistant
• Facilitate and maintain inventory of marketing materials and promotional items with vendors.
• Administer on campus interview process including scheduling and coordinating interviews, maintaining files, and tracking and reporting information and statistics.
• Assist with meeting planning, presentations, recruiting events and other special events.
• Prepare, process, and track sponsorship forms.
• Respond to requests for logos, marketing materials, and promotional items.
• Prepare correspondence including offer and decline letters, itineraries, and travel arrangements.
• Track and process incoming resumes.
• Review returned mail and update contact information.
• Code and process invoices, expense reports and firm credit card statements for payment.
• Update various marketing databases
• Maintain advertising insertion schedule and binder/reference.
• Schedule and maintain attorney photograph database and materials.
• Order flowers/gifts for clients and employees.
• Other projects/assignments as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to handle multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Detail orientated and well organized
• Strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with a variety of different people.
• Able to work as an individual and a member of a team
• Some overtime required
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma required
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
• Experience in Marketing, Public Relations or other related field helpful
Please submit resume and salary expectations to