Practice Systems Analyst
• Provide technical and end-user support for legal practice applications.
• Provide consultation, technical content expertise and business process analysis for legal practice applications.
• Provide 3rd level software support for the Help Desk involving the investigation and resolution of desktop software application problems that have been escalated.
• Design, configure, and document practice systems and applications specific to legal functional areas.
• Assess options, risks and costs and make recommendations for legal applications.
• Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems in order to provide support and/or improve existing system applications and workflow processes.
• Identify the needs and business processes of practice groups to increase productivity, accuracy, and efficiency.
• Collaborate with software vendors and contractors for software support and implementation.
• Write technical and user documentation, conduct training, and create presentations for users.
• Plan legal systems application deployments, upgrades and patches and coordinate the rollout of these activities with other supporting IT team members.
• Maintain an understanding of a broad range of legal processes and related systems.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Outstanding interpersonal skills including client service, communication, writing, and presentation skills.
• Attention to detail and quality with an emphasis on change management planning.
• Ability to understand and develop complex business processes.
• Ability to work independently and on cross functional teams.
• Ability to interface with individuals of varying technical capabilities.
• In depth knowledge of OpenText DM, Bighand and/or other legal practice management systems preferred.
• MS Office Suite, Relevant business acumen.
• Some travel and after hours work required.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred.
• Legal knowledge with technical expertise and background is a plus.
• 3-5 years of experience in similar role.
Please send resume and salary requirements to