- Municipal liability for practices of private probation companies: Defended several municipalities in state and federal court cases related to the use of private probation companies to collect municipal court fines and fees. (2015 - present).
- Breach of Contract: Obtained a quick, favorable settlement on behalf of a non-profit against a fortune 500 telecommunications company on a breach of contract claim based on improper billing procedures. (2016).
- Breach of Warranty: Defended R.V. manufacturer against breach of warranty claims brought under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. (2015 - present).
- Non-Profits: Represented historic church in negotiations regarding the creation of a National Park. (2016 to present).
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 2014,
summa cum laude, Cumberland Law Review, Symposium Editor, Dean Search Committee
- Vanderbilt University, M.T.S., 2007,
Elliott Shepard Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Church History.
- Birmingham-Southern College, B.A., Religion, 2005,
President, Student Government Association, Omicron Delta Kappa
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2015
- Alabama, 2014
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- James Edwin Horton Inn of Court
- Dr. Paul M. Grist Award for Service to Youth, YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly
- Cumberland School of Law, Scholar of Merit Award in 19 Courses, Alabama State Bar and Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Section Award, Stone-Parker Award, ALI-CLE Award for Scholarship and Leadership, Abe Berkowitz Scholar
- Alabama YMCA Youth Judicial Mock Trial Competition Case Author
- YMCA Christian Values Conference Curriculum Writer
- Phoenix Club of Birmingham
- Sunday School Facilitator, All Saints Episcopal Church, Homewood, Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, Honorable Abdul K. Kallon