Balch & Bingham Ranked ‘Highly Recommended’ by Benchmark Litigation 2017, 11 Attorneys Recognized
Balch & Bingham LLP is pleased to announce the firm has been named a “highly recommended” firm in Alabama with 11 attorneys recognized in the 2017 edition of Benchmark Litigation, the definitive guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys. This is the fifth consecutive year that Balch has been recognized by Benchmark Litigation.
“We are pleased to be honored again by Benchmark Litigation. Litigation is our largest single practice, with nearly 90 attorneys who represent business clients in state and federal courts and before arbitration panels and regulatory forums throughout the country and we appreciate the opportunity to be included as a highly recommended firm in Alabama. This recognition underscores our attorneys’ commitment to delivering outstanding client service,” said Russ Campbell, chair of the firm’s Litigation Section.
Benchmark Litigation is the only attorney ranking publication in the United States to focus exclusively on litigation. The rankings are determined by a six-month research period involving extensive interviews with litigators and their clients. The annual guide identifies law firms and attorneys who display the ability to consistently handle complex, high-stakes in multiple jurisdictions, and are recommended within their respective business and legal communities for the quality of their work.
The 2017 Benchmark Litigation guide includes the following Balch attorneys:
- Conrad Anderson – Top Litigator Under 40
- Allen Baker – Local Litigation Star
- Chuck Burkhart – Local Litigation Star
- Russ Campbell – Local Litigation Star
- Greg Cook – Local Litigation Star
- Mike Edwards – Local Litigation Star
- Lane Knight – Top Litigator Under 40
- Kelly Pate – Top Litigator Under 40
- Alan Rogers – Local Litigation Star
- Sean Shirley – Future Star
- Jason Tompkins – Top Litigator Under 40