Balch & Bingham Names Seven New Partners
Balch & Bingham LLP is pleased to welcome seven attorneys into the firm’s partnership effective Jan. 1, 2017. These partners have spent many years building their practices at Balch and have developed deep experience across the firm’s nationally recognized practices in corporate law, litigation, real estate, environmental and natural resources, and labor and employment.
“Our new partners have a sustained record of dedication to our clients, our firm and our communities,” said Stan Blanton, managing partner. “I am pleased to welcome them into the firm’s partnership. They represent our future leadership and the continued success of our firm.”
Listed by city in which they are located, Balch’s new partners include:
- Marcus Chatterton is a partner in the Intellectual Property / Trademark and Litigation Practices. Marcus regularly litigates matters related to intellectual property, social media, smart grid, electronic data, and general technology issues.
- Adam Israel is a partner in the Litigation Practice. Adam focuses on complex business litigation, primarily in the areas of business torts and unfair competition, and banking and financial services.
- Lee Johnsey is a partner in the Banking & Financial Services Practice. He advises clients in transactional and litigation matters involving real estate, unsecured and secured lending, corporate matters, gaming finance and operation, and tax sales.
- Bradley Ennis is a partner in the Environmental & Natural Resources Practice. His practice includes environmental and regulatory matters for utilities, governmental agencies, and private entities.
- Matt McDade is a partner in the Litigation Practice. Matt represents corporations and individuals in commercial litigation, real estate litigation, bankruptcy, and creditors’ rights matters.
- Ashley Eley Cannady is a partner in the Labor & Employment Practice. She focuses on labor and employment litigation, providing advice to employers on all areas of work-related legal exposure and business litigation.
- David Mitchell is a partner in the Environmental & Natural Resources Practice. David’s practice is primarily focused on representing industrial clients in litigated matters, enforcement proceedings, and administrative rulemakings that arise under major federal and state environmental programs.