8 Balch & Bingham Attorneys Named 2017 Georgia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Balch & Bingham LLP is pleased to announce that eight attorneys from the firm’s Atlanta office have been named 2017 Georgia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Super Lawyers recognizes no more than five percent of attorneys in each state. The patented selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Rising Stars recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state who are 40 years old and younger, or who have practiced for 10 years or less.
The Balch & Bingham attorneys recognized as 2017 Georgia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars and their respective practice areas are listed below by office:
- Matt Ames – Business Litigation
- Chris Anulewicz – Business Litigation
- Josh Archer – General Litigation
- Hugh McNatt – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Mike Wing – Creditor Debtor Rights
- Walt Jones – Business Litigation
- Anne Kaufold-Wiggins – Personal Injury General: Defense