Balch & Bingham Welcomes 6 New Attorneys to Birmingham and Atlanta Offices
Balch & Bingham is pleased to welcome six new associates to the firm’s Birmingham and Atlanta offices. These attorneys will work across the firm’s nationally recognized Environmental & Natural Resources, Litigation, and Labor & Employment Practices.
- Austin Alexander – Austin joins the Atlanta office as a member of the Banking & Financial Services Practice. Austin earned his J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law. He clerked for the Honorable David C. Bramlette, United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi and for the Honorable Katharine M. Samson, United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Mississippi.
- Jessica Nwokocha – Jessica joins the Atlanta office as a member of the Litigation Practice. She earned her J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School where she was named a Chancellor's Law Scholar and Cecil D. Branstetter Litigation and Dispute Resolution Fellow. She served as Associate Justice for the Moot Court Board, Authorities Editor for the Journal of Transnational Law, and President of the Honor Council. Jessica clerked for the Honorable Clarence Cooper, United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia.
- Robby Anderson – Robby joins the Birmingham office as a member of the Litigation and Labor & Employment Practices. Robby earned his J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law where he was an articles editor for the Alabama Law Review.
- Katlyn Caldwell – Katlyn joins the firm’s Birmingham office as a member of the Environmental & Natural Resources Practice. Katlyn earned her J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law where she served as the special works editor for the Alabama Law Review.
- Whitney Della Torre – Whitney joins the Birmingham office as a member of the Environmental & Natural Resources Practice. Whitney earned her J.D. from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. She previously worked for the U.S House of Representatives and the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
- Jimmy Williams - Jimmy joins the Birmingham office as a member of the Litigation Practice. Jimmy earned his J.D. from Emory University Law School. He joins Balch with nine years of experience in commercial, energy, and construction litigation for corporate clients nationwide.