- Disaster Relief Programs: Works as counsel to the Mississippi Development Authority and the Office of the Governor in the administration of housing grant programs and economic development grant projects, providing legal, compliance and regulatory expertise on city, state, federal issues including HUD, OIG and other government agencies.
- Corporate Counsel: Serves as counsel to non-profit corporations, providing assistance in the areas of general corporate advice, finance and lending, collections, development of various programs and activities designed to establish affordable housing in Mississippi, including housing programs for low to moderate income families.
- Healthcare Regulatory Compliance: Serves as counsel to the Board of Trustees of a local Mississippi Community Hospital, providing legal advice in the areas of procurement, healthcare provider contracts, and state and federal regulatory compliance matters.
State of West Virginia: retained in 2018 for the design and implementation of disaster CDBG programs regarding federal regulatory matters and federal agency issues
- Collections: Works with state agencies, banking and corporate clients in pursuit of collections.
- Real Estate Litigation: Works with corporate and individual clients involving confirmation of title to real property and tax sale matters.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2002, cum laude
- The University of Tulsa, B.S.N., 1976, Graduated with Honors
- Mississippi Supreme Court, 2002
- , 2002
- Mississippi State Court, 2002
- Mississippi, 2002
- American Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- Mississippi Women Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Healthcare Compliance Association
- Medical Group Management Association of Mississippi
- U. S. Army Nurse Corps., served seven years as an Officer
- Oaks of Biloxi Subdivision Homeowners' Association, Past President, Currently Serving as Counsel
- Mississippi Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program