- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 2021
- Samford University, Brock School of Business, MBA, 2021
- Birmingham-Southern College, 2018
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Cumberland School of Law National Trial Team, Coach
John Banks works on a variety of civil litigation matters for institutional and private clients. He assists clients on a wide variety of matters from trademark issues to administrative agency complaints.
I represent small, mid-sized, and large business in a variety of legal matters.
I assist small minority and woman owned businesses resolve their issues through Balch's Business Boost program as well as assisting larger businesses defend their trademarks. Additionally, I help clients in the discovery process in all types of civil matters.
I am excited about having the opportunity to work on complex litigation matters with larger clients while also assisting individuals in my community resolve issues related to their small business.