- Power Generation Transactions: Negotiated terms of multiple agreements on behalf of a mobile power generation company for a full turnkey project to provide long-term backup generation in South Australia to minimize the risk of power outages and the need for load shedding during peak summer months.
- Asset Acquisition Transactions: Represented a mobile power generation company for the purchase of new fleet of mobile power turbines from a global-leading manufacturer to provide the latest technology and greatest fuel flexibility.
- Power Generation Transactions: Negotiated and drafted agreement on behalf of power producer with U.S. Virgin Islands utility for the provision of first-of-its-kind liquid petroleum gas (LPG) fueled mobile power generation.
- Power Generation Transactions: Negotiated PPAs on behalf of power producer with Argentina utility for the utilization of 14 dual-fuel mobile gas turbines for 350 MW generating capacity.
- Power Generation Transactions: Represented power producer to provide mobile gas turbine power generation system installation, set-up, operation and maintenance support-services to the U.S. Navy.
- Power Generation Transactions: Represented global power producer for the installation and generation of a fast-track mobile turbine power system in support of the development and construction of a large-scale industrial complex in Egypt.
- Commercial Transactions: Responsible for >$350MM annual global indirect purchase side contract negotiations across a wide array of commodities, goods and services in support of the supply chain for a Fortune 50 global organization.
- Design and Construction Transactions: Represented Fortune 50 company in the negotiation and administration of multiple complex design, construction and operations contracts in support of one of the largest dredging projects ever undertaken in the U.S.
- Design and Construction Transactions: Represented Fortune 50 company in the negotiation and administration of "deconstruction" contract to dismantle 1.5 million square-foot century-old former manufacturing plant in Connecticut.
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Samford University, M.B.A., 2004
- University of Kentucky, B.S., Marketing & Management, 2001
- Alabama, 2004
- Multiple Leadership and Services Awards during career at General Electric for his subject matter expertise, exceptional support and collaborative approach, 2001-2014
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, 2009
- Volunteer Lawyers Program, Birmingham Bar Association