- Defended a transferee in a unique dispute regarding ownership of hundreds of thousands of dollars of funds from wire transfers. Prevailed on summary judgment, on direct appeal, on entitlement to attorneys' fees, and on appeal of the order granting entitlement to attorneys' fees. Gazarian v. Pino, 182 So. 3d 654 (Fla. 3d DCA 2015); Castiglioni v. Pino, 207 So. 3d 337 (Fla. 3d DCA 2016).
- Represented creditor with unsatisfied judgments in excess of one million dollars against a business and individual. Prosecuted fraudulent transfer claims against insiders and other entities.
- Defended a bank against a customer's allegation that the bank improperly froze his account and withdrew a significant amount of funds without his authorization. Obtained a dismissal with prejudice at the pleading stage. Intertech Trading Corp. v. JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A., 17-21091-CIV, 2017 WL 7792705 (S.D. Fla. Aug. 28, 2017).
- Defended business in class action lawsuit brought by consumers for selling allegedly defective products. Obtained dismissal at the pleading stage. Koski v. Carrier Corp., CV16-25372-CIV, 2017 WL 9324356 (S.D. Fla. Aug. 18, 2017).
- Represented a bank in a federal lawsuit brought by its customers that alleged that funds in excess of $150,000 were allegedly wired from their account without authorization.
- Defended a developer and its affiliates in a series of lawsuits brought by purchasers arising out of unsuccessful real estate transactions.
- Brought lawsuit on behalf of a broker against an international real estate conglomerate for refusing to pay a multi-million dollar commission as part of a large, multi-state transaction.
- University of Miami, J.D., 2010, magna cum laude
- University of Georgia, B.A., English, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2013
- Florida, 2010
- Florida Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2017 - present