- Pollution control projects: Assist large utility company with the implementation of multiple pollution control projects related to the CAA and CWA. Assist with permitting under the Corps of Engineers and state permitting regimes.
- Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill: Represent the State of Mississippi in matters related to the oil spill under the Oil Pollution Act, NRDA process, RESTORE Act, and National Fish and Wildlife Federation (NFWF) Gulf Environmental Benefit Fund.
- Clean Air Act: Represent public utilities with regard to regulatory compliance under the CAA including permitting requirements for the construction and operation of industrial sources, compliance with emissions standards, and comment on regulatory proposals.
- Permitting and National Environmental Policy Act: Assist corporations and state agencies in navigating the requirements of Permitting and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), CWA, Coastal Zone Management Act (CZMA) and the Mississippi Coastal Wetlands Protection Act. Experience includes construction of an integrated gasification combined cycle facility (IGCC), construction of port facility, commercial/residential developments, and Deepwater Horizon restoration projects.
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, M.S.P.H., Environmental Science and Policy, 2000
- University of Mississippi, B.A., Biological Sciences, 1997
- Mississippi, 2009
- American Bar Association, Section on Environment, Energy, and Resources
- Mississippi Bar, Section on Natural Resources, Environmental and Energy, Executive Committee
- Chambers USA, Environment
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region IV