- Incentive Counsel: Regularly represent major corporations and public entities on matters related to state and local economic development incentives.
- Developer's Counsel: Represented developer in structuring and closing the first public-private, partnership-based college housing development in Massachusetts through a $139,000,000 tax-exempt public debt issuance.
- Downtown Redevelopment: Representation involving entity selection and financing for downtown revitalization in a rural community.
- University Counsel: Represented Vanderbilt University in a $1 billion transaction that spun off the University's medical center into a standalone entity.
- Purchaser's Counsel: Represented a major bond investment fund in acquiring over $28 million in pollution control bonds from a California solid waste disposal facility.
- Nonprofit Counsel: Represented three 501(c)(3) organizations in interactions with government agencies, including audit defense with the IRS and contract negotiations with the City of Birmingham.
- Underwriter's Counsel: Drafted official statements and limited offering memoranda and performed due diligence on over a dozen transactions across the country in 2016.
- Washington & Lee University School of Law, J.D., 2015, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- The University of Alabama, M.A. Economics, 2010, summa cum laude
- The University of Alabama, B.A., Economics, 2009, summa cum laude, University Honors
- Alabama, 2015
- John Fraser Ramsey Award
- Algernon Sydney Sullivan Award
- Graduate Council Fellow
- USA Today All-College Academic Team
- National Merit Scholar
- Maria L. Leonard Scholar
- Washington and Lee Law Review, Online Development Editor
- Blackburn Institute, Fellow
- Public Affairs Research Council of Alabama, Roundtable Member
- Honors College Council, Board Member
- John Fraser Ramsey Award, Board Member