- Lobbying Disclosure: Prepare guidance to corporate clients on “best practices” for compliance with federal regulations under the Lobbying Disclosure Act and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Presidential Transition Issues: Advise clients on permissible contributions to the Presidential transition effort; develop ethics compliance strategies for clients seeking to enter government service.
- Gifts to Public Officials: Provide clients with case-by-case analysis on the permissibility of making contributions and extending event invitations to a variety of executive and legislative branch officials.
- Alabama Ethics Compliance: Develop comments and advisory opinion requests for organizations seeking guidance from the Alabama Ethics Commission on lobbying activities and charitable contributions.
- George Washington University, B.A., International Affairs, 2013, GW Board of Trustees Merit Scholar
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2016, Certificate in Governmental Affairs, 2016; Alabama Law Review (Acquisitions Editor), John A. Campbell Moot Court Board
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2016
- Alabama, 2016
- The National Institute for Lobbying & Ethics (NILE)
- Alabama State Bar, Elections, Ethics, and Government Relations Law Section
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Public Policy Certificate (2016), National Institute for Lobbying & Ethics (NILE)
- Professional Lobbying Certificate (2015), Association of Government Relations Professionals (AGRP)