- Financing of school facilities: Served as bond counsel for $41,205,000 warrants issued by the Madison County Board of Education to finance school facilities and refinance prior debt.
- Board of Education refinancing: Served as counsel to Compass Bank and bond counsel for $31,135,000 warrants issued by the Lee County Board of Education to refinance prior debt.
- Bonds finance State Housing Authority projects: Served as bond counsel for $7,280,000 bonds issued by Alabama Housing Financing Authority to finance apartment projects in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Construction bonds for public schools: Served as bond counsel for $300,607,000 Alabama Public School and College Authority Qualified School Construction Bonds.
- Bonds for Montgomery stadium: Served as bond counsel for $26,690,000 warrants issued by the City of Montgomery, Alabama to finance Montgomery's Riverfront Stadium, home of the "Biscuits", a AA major league baseball team affiliated with the Tampa Bay Devil Rays.
- Financing highways: Served as bond counsel for $533,175,000 bonds issued by Alabama Federal Aid Highway Finance Authority to finance highways.
- Environmental improvement bonds: Served as bond counsel for $40,000,000 environmental improvement bonds issued by The Industrial Development Board of the City of Selma to finance a portion of a wood pellet facility.
- County government facilities bonds: Served as bond counsel for $5,175,000 warrants issued by Limestone County, Alabama to fund governmental facilities.
- City government facilities bonds: Served as bond counsel for $7,335,000 warrants issued by the City of Pell City, Alabama to finance governmental purposes.
- Bond counsel for local housing authority: Served as counsel to Compass Bank and bond counsel for $1,334,164 Note issued by The Housing Authority of the City of Troy secured by HUD capital funds.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1984, Journal of Law and Politics
- Hampden-Sydney College, B.A., 1978, Phi Beta Kappa
- Alabama, 1984
- Tennessee, 2007
- American College of Bond Counsel, Fellow
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Chambers USA, Banking & Finance: Public Finance
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2009 – Present
- Super Lawyers, 2008 – 2011, 2017
- Canterbury United Methodist Church
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters, Former Mentor and Member of the Board