- Office tower acquisitions: Representation of an investment group in over 500 million worth of office towers located throughout Florida and the Eastern U.S.
- Warehouse tower acquisition: Representation of investment fund group in the acquisition of over 700 million in large warehouse projects throughout Florida and the Eastern U.S.
- Representation of a Fund Purchaser in the acquisition of a 13 office building portfolio located across 8 states for a purchase price in excess of 335 million.
- Representation of apartment complex developer in acquisition of raw lands and development of two apartments complete with over 600 units.
- Representation of tower Landlord with all leasing needs.
- Representation of owner/operator with acquisition and development of private school.
- Representation of Landlord in commercial lease with major pharmaceutical tenant for 100,000 plus premises.
- Representation of lender in disposition of over 500 million in REO properties
- University of Florida, J.D., 1995, cum laude
- Pacific Lutheran University, M.B.A., 1992
- University of Central Florida, B.A., 1985
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2012
- Florida, 1995
- The Best Lawyers of America, 2012 - present
- Volunteer Jacksonville, Former Board Member
- Best Buddies, Former Board Member