- Dismissal of FDCPA, RESPA, TILA, TCPA action: Successfully obtained dismissal of a lawsuit in federal court against a mortgage servicer accused of improper mortgage servicing and foreclosure.
- Dismissal of Alabama UCC dispute: Successfully obtained a voluntary dismissal of a lawsuit against bank, based on allegations of breach of the transfer and presentment warranties.
- Jury verdict in federal False Claims Act trial: Obtained a jury verdict in favor of large corporate client accused of defrauding the government of millions of dollars.
- Successful mediations: Has successfully mediated numerous mortgage servicing disputes, resulting in favorable resolution for clients.
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 2011, summa cum laude; Cumberland Law Review, student materials editor; Judge Abraham Caruthers Fellow; Scholar of Merit; National Negotiation Team, Regional Finalist
- The University of Alabama, M.A., Advertising and Public Relations, 2006, “The Crimson White,” Advertising Coordinator
- The University of Alabama, B.A., Journalism, 2003, cum laude; Varsity swim team; Academic All-SEC Athletic Honor Roll
- Alabama, 2011
- Alabama State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Section, Co-Chair Membership Committee, 2012-2014
- Young Lawyers Section, Executive Board Member, 2013-2014; Vice President of Public Service, 2014-2016
- B-Metro Magazine, 2013 Rising Star
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2015-present