Balch & Bingham’s Litigation Practice handles a wide variety of disputes. We pride ourselves as not just book lawyers but trial attorneys, appearing in state and federal courthouses throughout the country and before arbitration panels throughout the country and throughout a series of industries. Our experience covers almost every area of the law and ranges from complex commercial litigation to personal injury and products liability.
We emphasize trial training for our litigators, requiring all associates to participate each year in a trial training workshop conducted by our partners, requiring all litigation associates to participate in outside trial workshops, and requiring all newly elected litigation partners to attend an extended program with the National Institute of Trial Advocacy. Our litigators are frequent instructors in trial workshops and a number of our litigators are listed in The Best Lawyers in America, including in the new category of the “Bet The Company” litigators and listed in Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business.
The litigation section is the largest of the Firm's groups and numbers over 90 attorneys in Alabama, Georgia and Mississippi.
Related Focus Areas
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Commercial & Class Action
- Consumer Finance Litigation
- Creditors Rights & Bankruptcy
- Eminent Domain, Real Estate & Title Insurance
- Energy Litigation
- Environmental Litigation
- Healthcare Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Intellectual Property/Trademark
- Labor & Employment Litigation
- Product Liability & Casualty Litigation
- Real Property / Title Insurance Litigation