- Favorable estate settlement/preservation of family business: Decedent incurred substantial debt that was due upon his death. I represented the family through the probate process which resulted in saving the family business.
- Tax planning: I represented a family with substantial wealth. I helped them plan their estate through a series of transactions that resulted in the next generation saving millions of dollars in tax.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2000, magna cum laude
- Louisiana State University, B.S., Accounting, 1997, summa cum laude
- Alabama, 2000
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC), Fellow
- Birmingham Bar, Probate Section, President
- AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America, Trusts and Estates, 2016-present
- Birmingham Magazine, Top Attorney, Probate
- B-Metro Magazine, Top Attorney, Estate Planning & Trusts, 2018
- B-Metro Magazine, Top Attorney, Probate, 2017
- B-Metro Magazine, Top Women Attorneys, 2017