- Represented applicant for early site permit and combined license in proceedings before the NRC, represented licensee in first-ever uncontested hearing on a combined license. Participated in contested adjudications and related appeals before the D.C. Circuit.
- Advise licensee on compliance issues arising during construction of new nuclear units, including: license amendment requests, exemptions and regulatory approvals.
- Advise licensees on issues regarding Safety Conscious Work Environment and Nuclear Safety Culture, including Employee Concerns Program and NRC Referred Allegations.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2001
- Auburn University, B.A., Political Science, 1997
- Alabama, 2001
- American Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- National Hydropower Association
- The Best Lawyers in America, Energy Law
- B-Metro Magazine, Top Lawyer, 2017 & 2018
- B-Metro Magazine, Top Women Attorneys, 2017