- Successful defense of commercial arbitration dispute. Successfully defended manufacturer of industrial woodworking equipment in action for alleged trade secret theft, encroachment, and breach of contract brought by former distributor. After week long hearing, only nominal damages awarded against a claim for $25 Million (2018).
- Temporary and permanent injunctive relief awarded. On behalf of local manufacturer, successfully obtained emergency temporary injunctive relief, and later permanent injunctive relief, to prevent departing employees from exploiting company trade secrets and other confidential information (2016).
- Successful federal court defense of engineering contract: Successfully defended local engineering firm in contract suit brought by vendor concerning tax liabilities for multi-million dollar residential development, resulting in dismissal of suit and award of attorney's fees. (2013)
- Successful protection of trade secrets from departing employee and competitor: Obtained a temporary and permanent injunction on behalf of technology company seeking to prevent a competitor from exploiting trade secret information misappropriated by a former employee hacking into company's secure network. (2013)
- Successful defense of trade secret dispute: Part of a team effort that successfully defended local technology company in high-stakes action for alleged trade secret misappropriation against one of its main competitors. (2013)
- Successful protection of trademarks against infringing use: On behalf of client in the entertainment industry, obtained federal court injunction prohibiting competitor from adopting confusingly similar branding and trademarks. (2011)
- Successful defense of popular restaurant in suit against condominium association: On behalf of iconic local bar and restaurant, successfully argued for dismissal of suit brought against it by condominium association concerning liability for payment of utilities. (2010)
- Successful resolution of earn-out disputes: Successfully defended technology company in a pair of earn-out disputes stemming from business unit acquisitions. (2014)
- Successful recovery in franchise dispute: Netted $2 million recovery for franchisee in the technology industry in an action against its franchisor for constructive termination and breach of the franchise agreement. (2004)
- Successful federal court defense in action on supply agreement: Successfully defended national food distributor in high-stakes breach of contract action brought by former sales agent, resulting in dismissal of claims (2021).
- Successful federal court defense in action on distributor agreement: Successfully defended international engine manufacturer in action by former distributor alleging wrongful termination. No damages awarded on claim that distributor valued at $20 Million (2019). Affirmed on appeal by the Eleventh Circuit (2021).
- University of Florida, B.A., 1995
- University of Florida, J.D., 1998, with honors; Senior Executive Editor, Florida Journal of International Law
- Georgia, 1998
- Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2005 - 2012
- Georgia Super Lawyers, Business Litigation, 2015 - present
- Dad's Garage Theatre Company, Board of Directors, Former President
- Jewish Family & Career Services "Tools for Leaders" Program
- Metro Atlanta Arts & Culture Coalition Leadership Program, Class of 2008
- Jewish Family & Career Services, Board of Directors, 2009-2014
- Orangehalo.com, Advisory Board, 2009 - present