- EPA Clean Power Plan Litigation: Representing major electric generating company in challenges to EPA Clean Power Plan in D.C. Circuit (2015, State of West Virginia, et al. v. EPA, 15-1363 (D.C. Cir.))
- Title V Operating Permits: Representing manufacturing company in challenge associated with its Title V Operating Permit.
- Environmental Due Diligence: Perform environmental due diligence and review in support of purchase and sale of electric generating units and manufacturing facilities and for corporate mergers and acquisitions.
- EPA Clean Power Plan Rulemaking: Draft comments for electric generating companies in EPA's promulgation of regulations for the control of greenhouse gases under Section 111(d) of the Clean Air Act.
- EPA NAAQS Designations: Assist in representation of electric generating companies in EPA's promulgation of SO2 NAAQS designations and challenges thereof.
- EPA Federal Plan under the Clean Power Plan: Draft comments for electric generating companies regarding EPA's proposed Federal Plan to be implemented under the Clean Power Plan.
- New Source Review (NSR): Execute system compliance efforts relating to the CAA and NSR for various utilities.
- Washington & Lee University School of Law, J.D., 2014, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Washington & Lee Law Review, Lead Articles Editor
- University of South Carolina, B.S., Accounting, 2011, summa cum laude; South Carolina Honors College
- D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, 2015
- Alabama, 2014
- Birmingham Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Southern Environmental Center Junior Board, Secretary