- EPA Clean Power Plan Litigation: Representing major electric generating company in challenges to EPA Clean Power Plan in D.C. Circuit (2015, State of West Virginia, et al. v. EPA, 15-1363 (D.C. Cir.))
- Title V Operating Permits: Representing manufacturing company in challenge associated with its Title V Operating Permit.
- Environmental Due Diligence: Perform environmental due diligence and review in support of purchase and sale of power generation facilities (e.g., electric generating units, renewable sources, and nuclear power plants) and manufacturing facilities and for corporate mergers and acquisitions.
- EPA Clean Power Plan Rulemaking: Draft comments for electric generating companies in EPA's promulgation of regulations for the control of greenhouse gases under Section 111(d) of the Clean Air Act and associated rulemakings such as EPA’s proposed Federal Plan.
- EPA NAAQS Designations: Assist in representation of electric generating companies in administrative and judicial challenges to EPA's promulgation of NAAQS designations.
- New Source Review (NSR): Execute system compliance efforts relating to the CAA and NSR for various utilities.
- RACT Determinations: Draft comments for electric generating company regarding a state’s RACT determination in the Ozone Transport Region.
- Repeal and Replacement of the Clean Power Plan: Draft comments for electric generating companies in response to EPA’s proposed repeal of the Clean Power Plan and associated Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for a potential replacement regulation.
- Interstate Transport: Represent electric generating company in challenges to EPA’s CSAPR Update. (2017, State of Wisconsin et al. v. EPA, No. 16-1406 (D.C. Cir.)).
- Washington & Lee University School of Law, J.D., 2014, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Washington & Lee Law Review, Lead Articles Editor
- University of South Carolina, B.S., Accounting, 2011, summa cum laude; South Carolina Honors College
- U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit, 2015
- Alabama, 2014
- Birmingham Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Southern Environmental Center Junior Board, Secretary