- Representation of a public holding company in acquisition of 51% interest in a key Texas player in landscape and lawn services.
- Represented the owners of a Texas-based construction-aggregate supplier and construction company in the sale of their equity to the nation’s largest producer of construction aggregates and aggregates-based construction materials for a purchase price of $135 million.
- Represented a specialty cleaning and waste processing services company in the sale of its ownership interests to a Los Angeles-based private equity ﬁrm. The total transaction value was $220 million.
- Represented a direct-to-the-installer automotive parts supplier in the recapitalization and sale of 80% of its ownership interests to a Japanese global conglomerate, with a total transaction value of $180 million.
- Represented a Houston-based leading provider of technical welding solutions and services in connection with the sale of its assets to a Pennsylvania-based manufacturer and supplier of high quality, engineered, heavy-metal products.
Represented a specialty home-healthcare provider to high-risk obstetrical patients in the sale of its equity to one of the nation’s largest providers of home and alternative treatment site infusion services.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, LL.M., in Taxation, 2006
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D., 2005
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., Psychology, 2002
- Texas, 2006