- Property Damage Action: Defended an electric utility company against flooding of a residence and received a favorable verdict in a jury trial.
- Personal-injury Action: obtained a successful verdict and judgment on a cross claim in favor of an investor-owned electric utility against a tortfeasor in a personal injury action.
- Environmental Defense: filed an amicus brief on behalf of an Alabama trade organization advocating for the State of Alabama to retain primacy over its National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Program and obtained favorable Eleventh Circuit decision. Cahaba Riverkeeper v. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 938 F.3d 1157 (11th Cir. 2019).
- The University of Florida Fredric G. Levin School of Law, J.D., 2017
- University of Georgia, M.S., Aquatic Sciences, 2013
- University of Georgia, B.A., 2010
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, South Carolina, 2021
- Georgia, 2020
- South Carolina, 2020
- Florida, 2018
- Alabama, 2017
- Women's Energy Network, Board of Directors - Communications Director