- Represented the owners of Kingsley Constructors, Inc. ("Kingsley") in the sale of all of the stock of Kingsley to MasTec.
- Represented a UK-based specialist subsea services company in the acquisition of all of the equity of a Texas-based subsea corrosion specialist.
- Represented a West-Texas oilfield services provider operating throughout the Permian Basin in a $34 million majority recapitalization by a Houston-based private equity fund.
- Represented a technology development company in a 3-part transaction, including the sale of specific intellectual property assets to a one buyer, distributing stock of an affiliate to its members and in the sale of all of the company’s remaining assets to a portfolio company of a private equity fund.
- Represented a direct-to-the-installer automotive parts supplier in the recapitalization and sale of 80% of its interest to a Japanese global conglomerate. The total transaction value was $180 million.
- Represented a Houston-based supplier of industrial gas cylinders and welder’s supply materials in its sale to a NYSE-listed, global Fortune 300 company.
- Represented a Houston-based private equity fund in its $13.5 million purchase of a Louisiana-based supplier of dredging services.
- Represented an Arlington, Texas-based provider of industrial, medical and specialty gases, equipment and supplies in its sale to a portfolio company of CI Capital Partners.
- Representation of a startup developer/operator of acute care micro-hospitals throughout the Midwest in connection with:
- Initial organization
- Two series of equity fundraising
- The negotiation of five hospital system joint ventures
- A private equity investment by a Dallas-based private equity firm
- Bank credit facility
- The formation of physician staffing company subsidiary
- The formation of billing and collections subsidiary
- Acquisition and development of real estate
- Employment and HR matters
- Represented a Houston-based provider of mudlogging services in a sale of its U.S. and Brazil-based assets and its equity interests in 4 foreign subsidiaries (domiciled in Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong and Malaysia) to a UK-based private equity fund.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D.
- Baylor University, B.B.A., cum laude
- Texas, 2006
- Houston Bar Association, Mergers & Acquisitions Section
- Texas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association (HYLA)
- HYLA Leadership Academy, 2011-2012
- Association of Corporate Growth, Houston
- Texas Lawyer, Texas Trailblazer, 2020
- Texas Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars, 2014-present
- West Houston Leadership Institute, 2014
- Cornerstone Family Ministries, Board of Directors
- Bayou City Fellowship, Community Group Team Leader
- Spring Branch Memorial Sports Association, volunteer