- Served as counsel for utilities related to the exercise of eminent domain, which included the representation of clients' interests in various court proceedings including special master hearings, and served as counsel in settlement negotiations related to the exercise of eminent domain.
- Obtained summary judgments in favor of mortgage servicer and financial institutions dismissing a variety of claims brought by property owners.
- Assisted in obtaining reversal of multi-million dollar jury verdict based on trial court's failure to require the jury to apportion damages among defaulted defendants.
- Mercer University School of Law, J.D., 2011, magna cum laude
- University of Georgia, B.A., Political Science, 2008
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Superior Court
- Georgia State Courts
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia, 2011
- Women's Energy Network
- State Bar of Georgia, Young Lawyers Division
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- Order of the Barristers Honor Society; Brainerd Currie Honor Society
- Quality Care for Children, Board Member
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia, Honorable Marc T. Treadwell