- Prepared successful summary judgement motion defending land owners in property dispute with neighbors concerning excess water damage to home structure and yard.
- Prepared successful summary judgement motion on behalf of two vehicle owners for personal injury, property damage, and negligent instrument claims
- Prepared successful summary judgement motion in personal injury matter where plaintiff did not disclose personal injury claim in on-going bankruptcy matter.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2015, Associate Supra, Mississippi Law Journal
- Tougaloo College, B.A., English, 2012, summa cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2021
- Mississippi Supreme Court, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 2015
- Mississippi, 2015
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association, Editorial Board
- Jackson Young Lawyers Association, Treasurer
- Magnolia Bar Association, Young Lawyer Section, co-chair
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Diversity Council
- Mississippi Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- District Director for Hinds Post I
- Co-Chair High School Mock Trial Committee
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Ones to Watch
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- Mississippi Bar Foundation, Law-Related Public Education Award, 2021
- Dean's Distinguished Service Award
- The Clinton (MS) Alumnae, Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.
- The American Red Cross