- Prepared successful summary judgement motion defending land owners in property dispute with neighbors concerning excess water damage to home structure and yard.
- Prepared successful summary judgement motion on behalf of two vehicle owners for personal injury, property damage, and negligent instrument claims
- Prepared successful summary judgement motion in personal injury matter where plaintiff did not disclose personal injury claim in on-going bankruptcy matter.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2015, Associate Supra, Mississippi Law Journal
- Tougaloo College, B.A., English, 2012
- Mississippi Supreme Court, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 2015
- Mississippi, 2015
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association, Editorial Board
- Jackson Young Lawyers Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar, Young Lawyers Division, Diversity Chair
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Diversity Council
- Dean's Distinguished Service Award
- The Clinton (MS) Alumnae, Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.
- The American Red Cross