- Represent a well-known financial institution with the acquisition, leasing and development of de novo branch banking facilities.
- Represent developer in the assemblage of multi-site property, acquisition of brewery and simultaneous sale of business.
Represent high growth technology company in development of vendor management system in preparation for scaling of business and sale.
- Represent real estate investment trust in the acquisition of 384 unit apartment complex.
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 2012, Scholar of Merit for Legal Research and Writing
- Samford University, Brock School of Business, M.B.A., 2012, Merit Scholarship
- The University of Alabama, B.A., Political Science and Philosophy, 2008
- Alabama, 2012
- Georgia, 2014
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Ones to Watch
- Project Corporate Leadership, Board of Directors, 2019 - present
- Project Corporate Leadership, Class of 2019