- Representation of owners with regard to the development of new nuclear generating facilities, including licensing matters and drafting and negotiation of related engineering, procurement and construction agreements, operating agreements, and project development agreements.
- Representation of developer of new nuclear power plant in connection with its applications for federal incentives under the Department of Energy’s Loan Guarantee and Standby Support programs.
- Representation of purchasers in two unit nuclear generating facility, including counsel during due diligence process, advice concerning transaction structure, and preparation of license transfer application.
- Representation of bidder on nuclear facility in due diligence process, license transfer issues, and transaction structure.
- Representation of purchasers and sellers in various purchase power agreements for capacity and energy from fossil and nuclear generating units.
- The George Washington University Law School, LL.M., Government Contracts, 2003
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 1997
- McNeese State University, B.A., 1994
- Alabama, 1997
- District of Columbia, 2002
- American Bar Association, Public Utilities Section and Public Contracts Law Section
- Alabama State Bar
- Energy Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Chambers USA, Nationwide: Nuclear (Regulatory & Litigation)