- Representation of owners with regard to the development of new nuclear generating facilities, including licensing matters and drafting and negotiation of related engineering, procurement and construction agreements, operating agreements, and project development agreements.
- Representation of purchasers of nuclear plants for the purpose of decommissioning, including counsel regarding regulatory matters, license transfer proceedings, and waste disposal.
- Representation of developer of new nuclear power plant in connection with its applications for federal incentives under the Department of Energy’s Loan Guarantee and Standby Support programs.
- Representation of potential purchaser and purchaser of nuclear plants, including counsel during due diligence process, advice concerning transaction structure, and instruction regarding license transfer matters. These include the auctions of Palisades, Duane Arnold, Kewaunee as well as other confidential projects.
- The George Washington University Law School, LL.M., Government Contracts, 2003
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 1997
- McNeese State University, B.A., 1994
- Alabama, 1997
- District of Columbia, 2002
- American Bar Association, Public Utilities Section and Public Contracts Law Section
- Alabama State Bar
- Energy Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Chambers USA, Nationwide: Nuclear Energy (Regulatory & Litigation)