- Power Purchase Agreements: Represents buyers and sellers in negotiations of power purchase agreements, including natural gas and energy storage tolling agreements, power purchase and sales agreements related to solar, wind, energy storage, combined solar plus battery storage, and natural gas facilities, and renewable energy credit sales arrangements.
- Electric Generation Construction: Represents owners in the development and construction of new natural gas, battery storage, and renewable electric generation facilities and associated projects.
- Wind and Solar Generation Acquisitions and Sales: Performs due diligence on commodity sales and fuel supply contracts in acquisitions of wind and solar generation companies for independent power producers.
- Administration of Open Access Transmission Tariff and related matters before FERC: Represents large transmission owning utilities in administration of open access tariff and transmission formula rates governing transmission service on regional interconnected transmission system.
- Coal Purchase Agreements: Serves as counsel to large utility client in developing and negotiating long-term coal purchase agreements, as well as short-term, spot coal purchases.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2015, magna cum laude; Georgia Law Review, Articles Editor
- University of Georgia, B.A., Political Science, 2011, summa cum laude
- Alabama, 2015
- Alabama Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section