- Administration of Open Access Transmission Tariff and related matters before FERC: Represents large transmission owning utilities in administration of open access tariff and transmission formula rates governing transmission service on regional interconnected transmission system. Representation includes preparing informational filings with FERC, managing customer review process for formula rate annual charges, and managing FERC oversight regarding administration of transmission formula rates.
- Power Purchase Agreements: Represents buyers and sellers in negotiations of power purchase agreements and the administration and negotiation of amendments to existing contracts primarily related to natural gas and solar generating facilities.
- Coal Purchase Agreements: Serves as counsel to large utility client in developing and negotiating long-term coal purchase agreements, as well as short-term, spot coal purchases.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2015,
magna cum laude; Georgia Law Review, Articles Editor
- University of Georgia, B.A., Political Science, 2011, summa cum laude
- Alabama, 2015
- Alabama Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section