- Nuclear plant purchases: Counsel to buyer in acquisition of two nuclear power plants from a public utility for proposed decommissioning by a private joint venture (2018).
- Corporate Restructuring: Work with complex industrials firm on the restructuring of their corporate operations. (Ongoing)
- Divestiture counsel: Selected as counsel to an energy service company in the divestiture of its portfolio of generation assets. (Ongoing)
- UESC financing: Represented a public utility in the financing and implementation of three separate utility energy services contract (UESC) projects for energy conservation measures on military installations.
- Acquisition counsel: Served as counsel to Harbert Power Fund V, LLC in the acquisition of Calhoun Energy Center (2016).
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2012, Georgetown Journal of Law and Public Policy, Administrative Editor
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., 2009, Cognitive Neuroscience, Communications Studies; minor in French,
magna cum laude
- Alabama, 2012
- Alabama Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Birmingham Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Corporate Section
- Economic Development Association of Alabama, Young Professionals Section, President 2017-2018, Board 2015-2018
- Chambers USA, Corporate/Commercial
- Birmingham Business Journal, Rising Star Lawyer, 2016
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program, Pathways Homeless Clinic 2016 - 2018
- Community Foundation of Greater Birmingham, Together We Prosper Council of Champions 2018
- Growing Kings, Inc., Board of Directors 2016-2017, Host Committee 2018
- Innovation Depot, Board of Directors 2018
- Rotaract Club of Birmingham, President 2017-2018, Treasurer 2016 - 2017, Leadership Development Program 2015 – 2016
- United Way of Central Alabama, Pacesetter Campaign Committee 2018
- Children's of Alabama Committee for the Future 2015