- Property damage action: Defended an electric utility company against flooding of a residence and received a favorable verdict in a jury trial.
- Personal injury action in Barrow County Superior Court: Represented an individual and electric utility and received a favorable verdict in a jury trial as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
- Monetary damages claim against an insurer: U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia, Dublin Division; represented community bank and received a favorable settlement in an action related to employee fraud.
- Personal injury action in Screven County Superior Court: Defended an individual and private utility contractor and received a favorable verdict in a jury trial as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
- Wrongful death claim: U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia, Waycross Division, defended publicly traded corporation in a wrongful death action. Court granted Defendant’s Motion for Summary Judgment.
- Mercer University, J.D., 1997
- University of Georgia, B.A., 1993
- VNS Corporation; Corporate General Counsel, 2003 - 2015; Board of Directors, 2000 - 2015
- NW Services Corporation; Board of Directors, 2004 - 2015
- Georgia Bankers Association, Bank Counsel Division, Board of Directors, 2005 – present
- Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- Leadership Georgia, Class of 2005
- Georgia Wildlife Federation, Board of Directors
- Richard B. Russell Foundation, University of Georgia, Board of Trustees, 2012-present
- Northside United Methodist Church, Atlanta
- Georgia Court of Appeals, Honorable Gary Andrews, 1997