- Commercial support: Counsels nuclear plant owners and operators in negotiating and resolving commercial issues arising during nuclear plant construction and operation.
- NRC regulatory counsel: Represents new nuclear plant owners in compliance with NRC laws and regulations, including participation in NRC rulemakings affecting nuclear plants, preparation of license amendment and exemption requests, and support through major regulatory hurdles necessary to achieve fuel load.
- Export Control: Represents owners of nuclear facilities in maintaining compliance with export control laws and regulations.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2016, cum laude, Jessup International Law Moot Court Team, John A. Campbell Moot Court Board, Alabama Law Review, Senior Editor
- The University of Alabama, B.A., Political Science, 2012, magna cum laude
- Alabama, 2016
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- Rotaract Club of Birmingham