- Nuclear commercial support: Counsels nuclear plant owners and operators in negotiating and resolving commercial issues arising during nuclear plant construction and operation.
- NRC regulatory counsel: Represents new nuclear plant owners in compliance with NRC laws and regulations, including participation in NRC rulemakings affecting nuclear plants, preparation of license amendment and exemption requests, and support through major regulatory hurdles necessary to achieve fuel load.
- Electric construction projects: Assists companies in drafting and negotiating commercial agreements related to various energy projects, including battery purchase and sale agreements, engineering, procurement and construction contracts, and other related agreements.
- Export Control: Represents owners of nuclear facilities in maintaining compliance with export control laws and regulations.
- Data privacy and security policies: Represents various business owners in drafting and implementing data privacy and security policies and terms and conditions for their websites and business activities.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2016, cum laude, Jessup International Law Moot Court Team, John A. Campbell Moot Court Board, Alabama Law Review, Senior Editor
- The University of Alabama, B.A., Political Science, 2012, magna cum laude
- Alabama, 2016
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- Rotaract Club of Birmingham