- Successfully defended client against nationally publicized allegation of negligent hiring for post-Hurricane Katrina cleanup work; also defeated indemnity claims from co-defendant.
- Successfully defended client against multiple charges of discrimination and retaliation filed by employee working in client's human resources department.
- Successfully defended client against multiple charges of race, age and gender discrimination arising from investigation and discharge of numerous employees believed to be cheating their employer on product sales and commissions.
- Utilized forensic investigation in defense of allegation of sexual harassment.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., 1988
- University of Southern Mississippi, M.B.A., 1985
- Rhodes College, B.A. Business, 1984
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 1988
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi, 1988
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, 1988
- Mississippi, 1988
- Mississippi Bar Association, Chairman of Employment Law Section, 1999-2000
- Capital Area Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section; Health Law Section
- Delta Human Resources Management Association, Board Member and Government Liaison, 2012 - 2016
- Capital Area Human Resource Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Martindale-Hubbell - AV Preeminent Rating
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, former Board Member
- United Way