- Assisted healthcare providers, ranging from private practice groups to hospital systems, in obtaining certificate of needs, filing determinations of non-reviewability and changes of ownership regarding certificate of need.
- Represented providers in administrative appeals before the Mississippi Division of Medicaid and thereafter in appeals of final reimbursement decisions.
- Represented medical professionals before their respective licensing board.
- Assisted various clients with licensure and certification issues, ranging from obtaining appropriate facility licenses to advising clients during and after the survey process.
- Assisted providers in drafting various contractual and administrative arrangements including admission policies, emergency preparedness policies, recruitment, employment, and rental agreements.
- University of Mississippi, B.A., 2003
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2007
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi, 2007
- Mississippi, 2007
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Moot Court Board, Public Relations Chair
- Junior League of Jackson
- St. Francis Catholic Church, Madison, Mississippi
- Madison Avenue Elementary PTO