- Represented a swimming pool contractor who was sued for alleged construction defects. I was able to get vindication for our client when the jury found a verdict of no fault.
- Represented the commercial owner of a mixed use building against the residential homeowners association in a dispute involving the interpretation of the Declaration, as well as damages over $1,000,000.
- Represented the seller of heavy machinery who was sued by a purchaser. The purchaser raised numerous Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) claims and we were able to successfully get the lawsuit dismissed at the trial court level, which was later upheld on appeal.
- Represented an employer suing a former bookkeeper for civil theft. After the jury awarded a verdict in excess of $1,000,000, the judge tripled that award in addition to attorneys' fees and costs incurred in the lawsuit.
- Represented a window supplier and installer in numerous multi-party cases which alleged defective installation and water intrusion.
- Represented a franchisee against the franchisor in a motion for temporary and permanent injunctive relief brought by the franchisor in an effort to close down the franchise. We successfully defended the motion for temporary injunctive relief and the franchisor subsequently abandoned its action for permanent injunctive relief.
- Represented an insurance company against a claim made for a disability policy. The jury verdict confirmed that the denial of coverage was appropriate.
- The University of Florida Fredric G. Levin School of Law, J.D., 19947
- Florida State University, B.S., 1994
- Florida, 1998
- The Florida Bar
- The Jacksonville Bar Association
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Northeast Florida Builders Association
- Professional Women in Building Council of Northeast Florida Builders Association, Board of Directors
- Florida Trend Legal Elite
- Preeminent and AV, Martindale-Hubbell, 2011 - Present
- ICARE of Jacksonville