- Large industrial site selection: Represented a large automaker in successfully negotiating the acquisition of a large site for a new automotive manufacturing plant.
- Retail bank branch expansion: Represented a large regional bank in a multi-state branch development project covering over three years.
- Utility scale renewable energy: Represents developers and owners with respect to the real estate components associated with the acquisition, development and financing of utility scale wind and solar projects.
- Solar farm ground leases: Represented numerous landowners in their ground lease negotiations with solar farm developers.
- Asset based financing: Represented retail chain of hardware stores and negotiated a revised asset based loan facility for their operations.
- Asset based financing: Routinely represents large and small lenders in the structuring of credit facilities for their customers including, advising the clients on Revised Article 9 perfection issues related to unique collateral.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2000,
- Auburn University, M.B.A., 1997, Outstanding Academic Achievement Award
- Washington & Lee University, B.A., 1992
- Alabama, 2000
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Banking and Finance Law
- Assistant Scoutmaster, Troop 28