- Represented a lender in a $22M aircraft loan and facilitated its closing within two weeks of the end of the fiscal year.
- Represented a homebuilder equity fund in creating a revolving land bank credit facility designed to purchase fully developed lots for home construction and community development, primarily targeting the “entry-level” housing market in states such as Colorado, North Carolina, and Georgia.
- Assisted a developer in real estate acquisition and entitlement projects for an industrial warehouse park that included over 5,000,000 square feet of industrial warehouse space, 300,000 square feet of office space, 100,000 of commercial/retail space, and 300 multi-family units.
- The University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2018
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science & History, 2015, cum laude
- Florida, 2018
- Super Lawyers, Florida Rising Star, 2023
- United Way of Central Florida
- Young Leaders Society, Steering Committee, 2019-2022
- Urban Land Institute, Center for Leadership Program, 2023-2024