- Represented a Texas-based virtual healthcare services provider in the $430 million sale of its equity to a publicly-traded healthcare technology company.
- Represented a Texas-based company in its acquisition of student-housing management businesses based in Georgia, Florida and Texas.
- Represented a Texas-based company in its $20mm acquisition of a Louisiana provider of powder friction-reducers for the hydraulic fracturing, stimulation and coil tubing industries.
- Represented the developer of a Houston-area office park in its offering of equity to accredited investors.
- Represented the owners of a coffee shop located near the Permian Basin in the sale of its assets to a local food-park operator.
- Representation of a public holding company in acquisition of 51% interest in a key Texas player in landscape and lawn service.
- Represented the owners of a Texas-based construction-aggregate supplier and construction company in the sale of their equity to the nation’s largest producer of construction aggregates and aggregates-based construction materials for a purchase price of $135 million.
- Represented a specialty cleaning and waste processing services company in the sale of its ownership interests to a Los Angeles-based private equity ﬁrm. The total transaction value was $220 million.
- Represented a direct-to-the-installer automotive parts supplier in the recapitalization and sale of 80% of its ownership interests to a Japanese global conglomerate, with a total transaction value of $180 million.
- Represented a Houston-based leading provider of technical welding solutions and services in connection with the sale of its assets to a Pennsylvania-based manufacturer and supplier of high quality, engineered, heavy-metal products.
Represented a specialty home-healthcare provider to high-risk obstetrical patients in the sale of its equity to one of the nation’s largest providers of home and alternative treatment site infusion services.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, LL.M., in Taxation, 2006
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D., 2005
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., Psychology, 2002
- Texas, 2006