- Long Term Service Agreements (LTSAs): Counsel to utilities and generation owners in preparing and negotiating long term service agreements for solar, energy storage and fossil generation facilities.
- Electric Generation Construction: Represent owners in the development and construction of new natural gas, battery storage, and renewable electric generation facilities and associated projects.
- Renewable energy programs: Assists utility clients in developing renewable energy programs for industrial, commercial, and residential customers.
- Battery Storage: Counsel for developers and purchasers of battery energy storage systems, including construction contracts, service agreements, and power purchase agreements.
- Renewable energy marketing: Advises clients regarding renewable energy marketing and compliance with Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations, state attorneys general guidance, and other applicable rules. Develops and negotiates REC sales agreements.
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 2021, cum laude
- University of Mississippi, B.A., Public Policy, 2017, cum laude
- Alabama, 2021
- Judge James Edwin Horton Inn of Court
- Cumberland Law Review, Acquisitions Editor
- Caruthers Fellow
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation, Corporate Committee
- Preschool Partners, Young Professionals Board
- Rotaract Club of Birmingham