- Residential Development: Represented developer in the master planning of 1000-acre site to include single family and multi-family areas, along with a commercial center and school site.
- Commercial Real Estate: Representation of developer of 450 acres on Redstone Arsenal, negotiate long-term lease with the US Army, negotiate tax increment financing (TIF) and development and annexation agreement with the City of Huntsville.
- Commercial Real Estate: Representation of developer in the purchase, finance and development, and leasing of 130 acres with five shopping areas, outparcels and office followed by the sale of three of the shopping areas and numerous outparcels.
- General Real Estate: Represent a major university in all aspects of real estate transactions.
- Commercial Real Estate: Representing developer in the purchase and entitlement for a 100-acre town center with mixed use containing retail, office, and residential. The project will be a $200M project.
- Commercial Real Estate: Represent a developer in the purchase of three shopping centers, including a shopping center that was only partially constructed and occupied. Worked on modifying existing reciprocal ease agreements (REA) documents and sale of outparcels.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 1980, With Honors
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 1978
- The University of Alabama, B.S., Accounting, 1975
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama, 1979
- Alabama, 1979
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association, Real Estate Section
- Alabama Center for Real Estate, Board Member
- Chambers USA, Real Estate
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate Law
- Deacon at First Baptist Church
- Board of Baptist Health Authority (a division of UAB), Chairman of the Finance and Compliance Committee, 2013 - present
- Montgomery Area Nontraditional Equestrian, Board member and Vice President, 2008 - present
- Jimmy Hitchcock Memorial Award, Past President, Board of Directors, 1995 - present
- Trinity Presbyterian School, Past President and Trustee
- Wynlakes Golf & Country Club, Advisory Board, 1990 - present