- FERC Counsel: Serves as FERC and appellate counsel to coalition of transmission owners in northeastern RTO, encompassing transmission and markets issues, as well as policy matters and rulemakings.
- FERC Counsel: Serves as FERC counsel to large public utility holding company system on transmission matters and rulemakings.
- Cost-of-Service Rates: Represents investor-owned utility in cost-of-service rate proceedings.
- Order No. 864 Compliance: Represented investor-owned utility in modifying transmission facilities agreement to comply with Order No. 864.
- Fuel Rates Settlement: Represented investor-owned utility in proceeding to implement mitigated fuel rates through settlement agreement.
- Depreciation Rate Filing: Represented investor-owned utility in limited-scope, single-issue filing to implement revised depreciation rates.
- Resource Certification: Represented retail electric utility in certification of capacity resources before state public service commission.
- Cost Recovery Tariff Litigation: Represented retail electric utility in state public service commission and related FERC litigation regarding cost recovery for back-up power service to partial requirements customers with on-site generation.
- Ethics and Compliance: Advise large institutional clients on ethics and compliance issues.
- Indiana University, B.S., Environmental Management, 2009, summa cum laude
- Indiana University, Master of Public Affairs, 2010
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2019, summa cum laude, Alabama Law Review, Special Works Editor
- U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit, 2023
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 2023
- Alabama, 2019
- The Foundation of the Energy Law Journal, Board of Directors
- Institute for Energy Law, Hartrick Scholar
- Order of the Coif
- Dean's Scholar
- Hugo Black Scholar
- Dysautonomia International, Volunteer
- Temple Israel Sisterhood, Volunteer