- FERC Counsel: Serves as FERC and appellate counsel to coalition of transmission owners in northeastern RTO, focusing on markets issues, as well as transmission planning and cost allocation matters.
- Ethics and Compliance: Advise large institutional clients on ethics and compliance issues.
- Cost Recovery Tariff Litigation: Represented retail electric utility in public service commission and related FERC litigation regarding cost recovery for back-up power service to partial requirements customers with on-site generation.
- Depreciation Rate Filing: Represented investor-owned utility in limited-scope, single-issue filing to implement revised depreciation rates.
- Resource Certification: Represented retail electric utility in certification of capacity resources before state public service commission.
- Indiana University, B.S., Environmental Management, 2009, summa cum laude
- Indiana University, Master of Public Affairs, 2010
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2019, summa cum laude, Alabama Law Review, Special Works Editor
- Alabama, 2019
- Order of the Coif
- Dean's Scholar
- Hugo Black Scholar
- Dysautonomia International, Volunteer