- Represented a Fortune 100 company in a complex negotiation related to legislation affecting the company's operations in Texas; successfully negotiated agreed-to bill language and passed a bill that was supported by the client and key elected officials
- Advocated on behalf of multiple clients regarding privacy legislation under consideration by the Texas Legislature to provide industry input and ensure that all stakeholder interests are considered as that legislation continues to be developed.
- Assisted a large hospitality company in meetings with the Office of the Governor and key local elected officials related to site selection for a new facility.
- Advocated for specific provisions to be included in the Governor's Public Health Emergency declaration and suspension of certain statutes and rules related to the operation of ESRD facilities in Texas.
- Represented a cutting-edge technology company in successfully requesting state funding for grant programs to encourage development of certain high-tech industries in Texas.
- Represented the Texas Association of the Deaf in a pro bono capacity to pass a major piece of legislation related to data collection and monitoring of reading proficiency by deaf and hard of hearing students in Texas.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Texas A&M University - Mayes Business School, B.B.A., Finance & Marketing, 2006, minor in English Literature & Political Science
- Texas, 2016
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Ones to Watch, Administrative/Regulatory Law, Energy Law, Government Relations Practice,2023 - present
- Legislative Advocate Award, TX Association of the Deaf, 2019
- Alzheimer's Association, Heart of Texas Chapter