- Served as lead regulatory counsel for one of the nation’s largest Native American tribes in electric utility proceedings before the Arizona Corporations Commission.
- Represented a large generation and transmission cooperative in various certificate of convenience and necessity (CCN) and rulemaking proceedings.
- Rate case counsel to the largest natural gas utility in Georgia.
- Represented a major generation and transmission cooperative in a declaratory order proceeding regarding the assignment of electric transmission projects to non-incumbents in the portions of Texas not in ERCOT.
- Lead counsel for Alaskan electric cooperative in Regulatory Commission of Alaska (RCA) proceedings related to the creation of formula rate mechanisms.
- Represented a major investor-owned utility before the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT) in the successful acquisition of the largest transmission and distribution utility in Texas
- Defended a power marketer against allegations of improper trading practices within ERCOT.
- Washington University in St. Louis, School of Law, J.D.
- Texas A&M University-Commerce, M.S.
- Southwestern University, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- District of Columbia
- Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT), Technical Advisory Committee, 2001-
2002; Wholesale Market Committee, 2001-2002 and 2009-2011; Protocol Revisions
- Texas Utility Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas, Public Utility Law Section
- Southwestern University, Board of Visitors, 2016-2020
- Chambers USA, Energy: State Regulatory & Litigation (Electricity) -Texas, 2021-2023
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Energy Regulatory Law, 2024
- Texas Super Lawyers, 2016-2020
- Legal Media Group's Expert Guides, Top Energy Lawyers in the U.S., 2015-2018
- Legal Media Group's Expert Guides, Guide to the World's Leading Experts in Energy Law, 2017