- FLSA Donning / Doffing: Managed MDL litigation involving thousands of plaintiffs who opted-in to the FLSA donning and doffing lawsuit, including discovery, dispositive motions, and eventual settlement. (2008-2010)
- Negligent Hiring: Obtained summary judgment for employer on negligent hiring claim and successfully defended appeal. (Keen v. Miller Environmental Group, Inc., 702 F.3d 239 (5th Cir. 2012))
- Davis-Bacon Act Compliance: Provided guidance and advice to power company on DBA compliance during construction of nuclear power plant. (2010-2016)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act: Successfully defended a public company in a whistleblower investigation of alleged accounting and securities fraud. (2010)
- Jury Trial: Obtained jury verdict for ambulance service on contract issue. (2010)
- EEOC Charges: Successfully defended numerous EEOC charges (Title VII, ADA, ADEA) for a variety of clients.
- Employee Handbooks: Reviewed, revised, and provided advice and guidance on client employee handbooks in a variety of industries.
- Southern Methodist University, B.B.A., Accounting, 2004
- University of Mississippi, M.S., Accounting, 2005
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Mississippi, 2008
- Jackson Young Lawyers, Mississippi Women Lawyers Association
- Junior League of Jackson