- White collar criminal appeals: Drafted successful appellate brief filed in Eleventh U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in United States v. Ellis, 419 F.3d 1189 (11th Cir. 2005), on behalf of former district attorney convicted of making false statement to federal agents who were investigating allegations of misconduct; 11th Circuit ordered client's immediate release from federal prison, ruling his sentence was not subject to upward departure for having caused significant disruption of governmental function.
- Breach of contract actions: Drafted successful appellate brief filed in Eleventh U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in St. Joseph Hospital, Augusta, Georgia, Inc. v. Health Management Associates, Inc., 705 F.3d 1289 (11th Cir. 2013), on behalf of healthcare facility operator, which hospital sued for breach of contract and promissory estoppel for allegedly reneging on promise to purchase hospital's assets.
- Products liability defense: Drafted numerous successful motions for summary judgment and Daubert motions to exclude expert testimony on behalf of manufacturers of industrial and commercial woodworking tools and machinery.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 1991,
Emory Law Journal, Notes & Comments Editor
- James Madison University, B.S., Political Science, 1985, Minor in Paralegal Studies, cum laude
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 1991
- Georgia, 1991
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia