- Represented a national commercial real estate investor/developer in the disposition of a distressed asset comprised of a 138-acre urban, mixed-use development project with a complex ownership structure.
- Advised a regional commercial real estate investor/developer in the acquisition of a 15-property portfolio totaling over 2 million square feet of developed retail, office, and industrial space.
- Provided strategic analysis of real estate issues involved in the acquisition and leasing of multi-property sites to be developed as renewable energy projects.
- Assisted public utility clients in all matters and activities concerning the acquisition of buffer properties and provided guidance on the requirements of the Uniform Relocation Act when responding to the needs of property owners displaced by public projects.
- Represented a large public utility in all of its real estate related matters including negotiating acquisitions and dispositions, easements, leases, license agreements, and other agreements with land owners throughout Georgia and providing authoritative counsel on unique property ownership issues such as heirs property and water rights.
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D., 2009
- Brenau University, B.F.A., 1997
- Georgia, 2009
- Georgia Bar Advocates for Students with Disabilities
- Associate Research Editor, Georgia State University Law Review
- CALI Award for Excellence, Advanced Real Estate Transactions and Bankruptcy Courses
- Urban Fellow, Georgia State University Center for Comparative Study of Metropolitan Growth
- Co-Author of "Insurance" Peach Sheet, Georgia State University Law Review (2008)
- Cherokee County Board of Elections, Precinct Manager
- Special Olympics Georgia, Parent Volunteer