- Representation of issuers in numerous public offerings and private placements of debt securities, including fixed, floating and extendible rate senior debt securities, and preferred and preference stock.
- Representation of businesses in syndicated and bi-lateral credit facilities and commercial paper programs, including unsecured 364-day and long-term revolving and term loan credit facilities.
- Representation of businesses in numerous tax-exempt bond issuances relating to pollution control and solid waste disposal projects, variable rate demand bonds, and 13-month bonds.
- Representation of borrowers in project related financings, including an 80 MW combined cycle generating facility in New York, six coked-fired generating facilities totally 120 MW in California, and a 40 MW simple cycle generating facility in New York.
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 1997, summa cum laude; Associate Editor, Cumberland Law Review
- University of Tennessee, B.S., Accounting, 1993, magna cum laude
- Alabama, 1997
- Birmingham Bar Association, Member of the Business Law Section and Women's Section
- Alabama State Bar
- American Bar Association, Counsel Member and Membership Chairman, Infrastructure and Regulated Industries
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Corporate Law
- Junior League of Birmingham
- Greater Birmingham Humane Society, Board of Directors
- Children's Hospital of Alabama, Committee for the Future, 2013
- Glen Iris Elementary Room Parent Coordinator
- U.S. Women's Open, Committee Chair, 2018
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, The Honorable Arthur Alarcon