- Syndicated Credit Facility: Represented lead bank in connection with $200 million syndicated credit facility.
- Divestiture of Power Generation Assets: Represented energy service company in the divesture of its portfolio of generation assets valued at over $250 million.
- Real Estate Loan: Represented bank in connection with $38,000,000 refinancing of medical office building in California.
- LIHTC Transaction: Represented regional bank in $8 million construction financing for Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) multifamily complex near Birmingham, Alabama.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2011,
magna cum laude
- Auburn University, B.S., Civil Engineering, 2008, cum laude
- Alabama, 2011
- Alabama Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Urban Land Institute
- U.S. Green Building Council