- Real Property Litigation: Successfully resolve boundary disputes, correct legal description errors, and quiet disputed titles involving numerous parties.
- Construction Litigation: Successfully prosecute breach of construction contract cases, including obtaining summary judgment on breach of contract for construction services against property owner.
- Electric cooperatives: Represent and advise electric cooperatives in actions, including automobile accident and property damage claims.
- Insurance defense: Defend corporate clients and insurance carriers from premises liability and automobile negligence claims.
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., 2015, summa cum laude, Michigan State Law Review
- Florida State University, MBA, 2017
- University of Miami, B.S., Business Administration, 2012, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2020
- Florida, 2015
- Florida Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Jacksonville Symphony, Advisory Council Member
- Florida Supreme Court, 2015 - 2017